Job Title: Injection PM Tech
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The role of Injection PM Tech performs a variety of specialized functions, from tending a molding machine to finishing and assembly operations. Sets up and operates the necessary machinery to build and repair injections molds as well as related tooling and fixtures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete Mold Changes including check sheets for every tool change.
- Make minor tooling repairs as directed by Engineering.
- Troubleshoot takeout fails and EOAT electrical issues.
- Complete EOAT PMs for injection tools.
- Complete first off/last off inspection of parts at mold changes.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to make and meet specific goals in the Tooling Department.
- Utilizes hand tools, small power tools and other specialized equipment to perform assigned job to standard rate requirement while maintaining quality standards.
- Lays out, fabricates, and assembles metalworking dies, molds, and machine tool fixtures by analyzing blueprints, sketches, models and engineering or shop specifications.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Equivalent to four years high school, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Flexible Schedules, Paid Time Off (PTO), and Annual Floating Holidays
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Retirement Plan
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that may be required to perform additional functions may be required. The organization reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. All Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Drug Testing/ Background Check
Job Type: Full-time